Friday 8 May 2015
It’s that time of year – final major projects and exams…
Everyone gets a bit nervous as they prepare for exams, and you all have your own ways to get through them. We want to hear your top tips for revision, and we’ll share the best ones on this blog.
Here are the first top five tips for revision we have received:
- Take sufficient breaks, but refrain from taking too many. Set hourly goals for which units you want to revise says @ChloeCGreen_
- @LewGa15 says: Find an exercise you can do for a short break in between sessions.
- Love your subject and share your revision time with like-minded students says @ChefSalisbury
- While @RobF101 says do short bursts and then reward yourself with a break, drink, whatever.
- @AdamManning’s top tip is to record your books or notes onto an audio file you can listen to on the bus, going for a walk etc.
Simply share your tips – and pictures – using the hashtag #WeAreSolent on:
Twitter – @solentofficial
Facebook – SolentUniversity
Instagram – SolentUniOfficial
We’ll announce the top tips on Twitter – remember to follow @solentofficial so we can direct message you if we use your tip.
Over the next few months we will be sharing the tips that you send to us. It’s important to remember that by sending them, you agree to let Southampton Solent University use your name and photograph in future publicity.
Good luck everyone!