Skip to main content

We have a large community of international students here at Solent University and understand that moving to a new country to study can be a challenge. Students coming from Kuwait can find a range of advice about obtaining a visa and studying in the UK right here on the Solent website.

For more specific advice about coming from Kuwait to study, please see the information below. Alternatively, you can contact the British Council's Kuwait offices or our own international advice team.

Find out more about studying at Solent

Entry requirements

As a general guide, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British high school A-levels. A portfolio is also required for most of our art and design courses. 

Students with a Thannawiya/Tawjihiya (General Secondary Education Certificate) may be considered for a foundation year (level 0 of a bachelor's degree).

For postgraduate courses, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British bachelor's degree.

Visa information

As a Kuwait national, you will need to apply for a visa to come and study in the UK. When you have met all the conditions of entry for a full-time course at Solent University (including payment of deposit and course acceptance), you will be sent a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS) number. You will need this document to apply for a student visa.

You should make your application for a visa at the local Visa Application Centre.

Speak with an official representative

Solent has a number of official representatives around the world. They give you the chance to talk about opportunities here at Solent with someone in your own country. 

Global Vision for Academic Services
Tel: +965-22923131 / +965-22923132
Location:  Kuwait City

IGEC - International Group for Educational Consultancy
Tel: 656549
Location: Hawalli Governorate

Knowledge Zone
Contact: Shoroq Fandi
Tel: +971 4 705 0419 (based in Dubai)

Student Center
Tel/WhatsApp: +965 9799 9704
Location: Kuwait City

TCL Global

Back to top