Skip to main content

We have a large community of international students here at Solent University and understand that the process of relocating to a new country can be challenging. Students coming from Lithuania can find a range of advice about obtaining a visa and studying in the UK right here on the Solent website.

For more specific advice about coming from Lithuania to study, please see the information below. Alternatively, you can contact the British Council's Lithuania offices or our own international advice team.

Find out more about studying at Solent

Entry requirements

As a general guide, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British high school A-levels. A portfolio is also required for most of our art and design courses. Students should hold a Brandos Atestatas.

For postgraduate courses, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British bachelor's degree. Students should hold a Bakalauras.

Visa information

As an EEA national you do not need to apply for a visa to come and study in the UK.

EU financial support

EU students are entitled to apply for some financial support in the UK: a tuition fee loan and an EU bursary. 

See our information on EU student funding

Speak with an official representative

Solent has a number of official representatives around the world. They give you the chance to talk about opportunities here at Solent with someone in your own country. 

Baltic Council for International Education
Tel: +370 5 269 00 56
Location: Vilnius

JSC - Kalba Lt
Tel: +370 5275 0000
Location: various offices throughout Lithuania (see website for more details)

Study Experience
Tel: +33 1 44 63 84 19
Location: France, Belgium, Lithuania

Back to top