Skip to main content
Solent Unviersity Southampton logo
Solent Unviersity Southampton logo

We have a large community of international students here at Solent University and understand that the process of relocating to a new country can be challenging. Students coming from Nepal can find a range of advice about obtaining a visa and studying in the UK right here on the Solent website.

For more specific advice about coming from Nepal to study, please see the information below. Alternatively, you can contact the British Council's Nepal offices or our own international advice team.

Entry requirements

As a general guide, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British high school A-levels. A portfolio is also required for most of our art and design courses. Students should hold a bachelor's degree (two or three years' duration).

For postgraduate courses, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British bachelor's degree. Students should hold a master's degree.

Visa information

As a Nepalese national, you will need to apply for a visa to come and study in the UK. When you have met all the conditions of entry for a full-time course at Solent University (including payment of deposit and course acceptance), you will be sent a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS) number. You will need this document to apply for a student visa.

You should make your application for a visa at the local visa application centre.

Speak with an official representative

Solent has a number of official representatives around the world. They give you the chance to talk about opportunities here at Solent with someone in your own country.

BIZZ Educational Consultancy Limited
Email: /
Tel: +44 7402 411466

Crizac Limited (trading as Gateway Limited) 
Tel: +44 1213610051; +91 9955750000
Locations:  Nepal & India

Dolphin Education Consultancy Centre Pvt. Ltd
Tel: +977 1 4223053
Location: Kathmandu

Hglobal Study Abroad
Tel. +965 6999 4996

IEC Abroad Limited
Tel: +44 161 233 4295

Back to top