Skip to main content

We have a large community of international students here at Southampton Solent University and understand that the process of relocating to a new country can be challenging. Students coming from Poland can find advice about obtaining a visa and studying in the UK right here on the Solent website.

For more specific advice about coming from Poland to study, please see the information below. Alternatively, you can contact the British Council's Polish offices or our own international advice team.

Entry requirements

As a general guide, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British high school A-levels (Matura). A portfolio is required for most art and design courses.

For postgraduate students, we looks for a qualification equivalent to the British bachelor's degree. This includes students with a Licencjat.

Visa information

As an EEA national you do not need to apply for a visa to come and study in the UK.

EU financial support

EU students are entitled to apply for some financial support in the UK, a tuition fee loan and an EU bursary.

Find out more

Speak with an official representative

Solent has a number of official representatives around the world. They give you the chance to talk about opportunities here at Southampton Solent with someone in your own country. 

Bellnor OU
Tel: +48 22 208 68 67
Location: Warsaw

ELAB - Education Laboratory
Contact: Aleksandra Kozera
Tel: +48 602 350 019
Location: Warsaw

Tel: +48 600 554 333
Location: Bydgoszcz

Studiuj w Anglii
Contact: via website
Location: Warsaw

Back to top