Skip to main content

We have a large community of international students here at Solent University and understand that moving to a new country to study can be a challenge. Students coming from Saudi Arabia can find a range of advice about obtaining a visa and studying in the UK right here on the Solent website.

For more specific advice about coming from Saudi Arabia to study, please see the information below. Alternatively, you can contact the British Council's Saudi Arabian offices or our own international advice team.

Find out more about studying at Solent

Entry requirements

As a general guide, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British high school A-levels. A portfolio is also required for most of our art and design courses. 

Students with a Tawjihiyad (General Secondary Education Certificate) may be considered for a foundation year (level 0 of a bachelor's degree).

For postgraduate courses, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British bachelor's degree.

Visa information

As a Saudi Arabian national, you will need to apply for a visa to come and study in the UK. When you have met all the conditions of entry for a full-time course at Solent University (including payment of deposit and course acceptance), you will be sent a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS) number. You will need this document to apply for a student visa.

You should make your application for a visa at the local visa application centre.

Speak with an official representative

Solent has a number of official representatives around the world. They give you the chance to talk about opportunities here at Solent with someone in your own country. 

Al-Tumooh Educational Consultancy
Tel: +971 554 433 681
Location: based in Dubai

Global Study UK

Global Vision for Academic Services
Contact: Anas Al-Qudmani
Mobile: +966-565556265
Location: Riyadh

IAE Global - Saudi Arabia
Tel: +966 126 136 080
Location: Jeddah

IGEC - International Group for Educational Consultancy
Tel: +966 11 419 906 / +966 11 419 9060
Location: Jeddah, Riyadh, Alkhobar, Abha

International Student Services (ISS)
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Specialist country: Saudi Arabia

Knowledge Zone
Tel: +971 4 705 0419 (based in Dubai)

Qobolak For Higher Education Services
Tel: + 966 11 263 0026
Location: Riyadh

Student Center
Tel/WhatsApp: +965 9799 9704
Location: Based in Kuwait

Back to top