Skip to main content

We have a large community of international students here at Solent University and understand that the process of relocating to a new country can be challenging. Students coming from Sweden can find advice about obtaining a visa and studying in the UK right here on the Solent website.

For more specific advice about coming from Sweden to study, please see the information below. Alternatively, you can contact the British Council's Swedish offices or our own international advice team.

Entry requirements

As a general guide, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British high school A-levels (Fullstandigt Slutbetyg fran Gymnasieskolan). A portfolio is also required for our art and design courses.

For postgraduate students, we looks for a qualification equivalent to the British bachelor's degree.

Visa information

As an EEA national you do not need to apply for a visa to come and study in the UK.

Speak with an official representative

Solent has a number of official representatives around the world. They give you the chance to talk about opportunities here at Solent with someone in your own country.

Blueberry College and Universitet
Tel: +46 08 442 67 60
Location: Stockholm

Education Link
Contact: Johan Radstrom (Lund)
Contact: Jesper Hammar (Stockholm)
Tel: +46 08 200 800 (Stockholm) / +46 37 37 87 (Lund)
Location: Stockholm and Lund

Your Study Advisor
Tel: +46 (0)771 236500
Location: Malmo

Back to top