Skip to main content

We have a large community of international students here at Southampton Solent University and understand that moving to a new country to study can be a challenge. Students coming from Taiwan can find a range of advice about obtaining a visa and studying in the UK right here on the Solent website.

For more specific advice about coming from Taiwan to study, please see the information below. Alternatively, you can contact the British Council's Taiwan offices or our own international advice team.

Entry requirements

As a general guide, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British high school A-levels (Bachelor of Arts/Commerce - Pass). A portfolio is also required for most of our art and design courses. 

For postgraduate courses, we look for qualifications that are equivalent to the British bachelor's degree.

Speak with an agent

Solent agents are our representatives around the world. They give you the chance to talk about opportunities here at Southampton Solent with someone in your own country.

Overseas Academic Link (OAL) Pte Ltd    
101 Cecil Street
#18-02 Tong Eng Building
Singapore 069533
Tel: + 65 6224 4775

IAE Edu Net - Taipei
100 (2F), No. 95, Sec. 1,
Chongqing  South Road,
ZhongZheng District,
Taipei City 100, Taiwan
Tel. + 886 2 7730 5686
Fax. + 886 2 2383 0632

Back to top