Skip to main content


You may need a student visa to come and study in the UK. Our expert admissions team are on hand to help guide you through the application process.

Find out more

Language programmes

Our international language programmes are the perfect way to prepare for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree delivered in English.

Find out more

Application support

See how your qualifications and language skills compare against our entry requirements.

Find out more

Country specific information

Entry requirements, visa advice and contact details for your nearest Solent agent. Choose your country using the menu below.