Faculty of Creative Industries, Architecture and Engineering
Room no. BB226
Emma studied painting at Falmouth School of Art before gaining her MFA at the Slade in 2002. She was selected for the new contemporaries in 2003. She was a founding member of Gasworks Artists’ Studio's and has exhibited widely in the UK and abroad. She has recently joined Peacock Projects, an artist run organisation in South London.
She has taught at Nottingham Trent University, Wimbledon School of Art and is currently an associate lecturer at Solent University and Central Saint Martins, UAL.
- On Landscape, Yinka Shonibare Guest Projects, London, 2014.
- Playback, Peacock Yard, London, July, 2013.
- Ideas In Motion, Milton Gallery, St Paul’s School, London, 2012.
- Bloomberg New Contemporary Archive Films, ICA, London, 2011.
- Chainletter, www.chainletter.mini-haha.com, 2011.
- I Want To Believe, Millais Gallery, Southampton, 2010.
- Life Is A Gas, Beverley Knowles, London, 2008.
- International Exchange, Times Square Gallery, Hunter College, New York, 2004.
- Tempered Ground, Museum Of Garden History / Danielle Arnaud, London, 2004.
- Weeds, Hiscox Arts Projects, London, 2004.
- The Moon Will Save Our Ass, Castlefield Gallery, Manchester, 2004.
- One take,Film Festival Zagreb, Croatia, 2003.
- New Contemporaries, Cornerhouse Manchester and 14 Wharf Road, London, 2003.
- Island Film and Video Festival, Prenelle Gallery, London, 2003.
- East of Eden, Spacex Gallery, Exeter, 2001.
- Millennium Minutes, Touring Show, Great Britain, 2001.
- Porthcurno Beach Super 8 film Camera work for Tacita Dean, Newlyn Gallery Penzance, 1999.
- Close To Home. UFF Gallery, Budapest, 1999.